Monday, September 21, 2009


I was impressed with the amount of resources the University possesses, no matter in what ever form they come from.The University has one of the best libraries in the West, many computer labs operating 24 hours, 7 days of the week, a soccer ground, a well equipped gymnasium....etc.Of course we must not forget Human Resources, who work so ambitiously and happily every day.The working environment at Trinity is amazing. I have posted some of my favorite places at Trinity in this blog.(Coates library, meditation garden, Beze lab)

I have to admit that, coming from a small island,the above places seem like a fantasy! But now that is a reality, I might as well enjoy it!

Other than the aforementioned places in TU(Trinity University), there are so many different types of spots you can find to relax and to enjoy the scenery.One of my favorites is the "Water Fountain".My friends and I swam in the fountain at 12 o'clock at night , not so long ago.IT WAS AMAZING !(although the water smelled pretty bad! )


Another spot is the TU tower.All freshman had to climb it during the orientation week.It was one of the scariest moments in my life, as I am terrified of heights.See what I am talking about ???
Even though it is a small campus, there are so many things to do and places to go to.You just need to find time in your schedule to squeeze these in!





Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io

No comments:

Post a Comment